DAVS–GEMINI PNEUMATIC GLOBE CONTROL VALVE-THE BEST PNEUMATIC GLOBE CONTROL VALVE MANUFACTURERS IN INDIA/DUBAI/HYDERABAD
We Davsgemini valves Pvt ltd. from Pune, Maharashtra are a leading Pneumatic Globe control valve manufacturers, suppliers and exporters in India, Hyderabad and Dubai. We provide the superior quality pneumatic globe control valve in compliance to meet
Our pneumatic globe control valves are commonly used in many industries to handle or regulate water, air, steam, gas, oil and other fluids in processes having wide flow range requirements. These valves are also preferred for abrasive or corrosive chemical
WHY WE ARE POPULAR AS PNEUMATIC GLOBE CONTROL VALVE MANUFACTURERS IN INDIA?
Due to following reasons we are popular and widely accepted in the markets:
- We deliver a wide range of pneumatic globe control valve with the best prices on time period.
- Our vast manufacturing units are available in largest cities like Hyderabad, Pune and Dubai.
- We are supplying pneumatic globe control valves to various industries in all over India and UAE.
- We have highly qualified, skilled and expert professional team.
- According to the ANSI, API, DIN, BS standards, our team designed and fabricated pneumatic globe control valve.
- Available Material –
Carbon Steel - SA216, WCB, SA217, WC6, SA217WC9,
Stainless Steel SA351CF8. SA351CF8M
- Available Sizes -15 nb to 200 nb,
- Pressure Rating - #150 to #300
- Nominal Pressure - PN10 - PN100
- End Connections: Flanged and welded connections
- Analog and digital positioner
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
We offer a wide range of pneumatic globe control valves for various applications with quality features are as follows:
- It made with high quality materials in light weight and Compact Design.
- Operated by pneumatic actuator
- Enables reliable, quick and easy operation
- It can sustain both high and low temperature media.
- Due to its high efficiency, it enables high performance
- Provides longer life services.
- As it requires less maintenance, it reduces costs.
- Provided anti-friction bearings with higher sizes and classes,
Washing, printing , Food & beverages, Oil & gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, refineries, etc